Here is what we know about Estella Warren from her Wikipedia page:
• She is a fashion model, with a portfolio that includes work for Victoria's Secret, Chanel, Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
• She is a swimsuit model, which is like being a fashion model, except the fashion is less important.
• She is an actress, with appearances in Ghost Whisperer and Web Cam 3D.
• She was featured in the Marky Mark-themed Planet of the Apes remake, which was like Planet of the Apes, except not really.
• She is Canadian.
• She is 39.
• She holds national titles in synchronized swimming.
• And apparently, she is not afraid to use her Toyota Prius (or her designer boots) as a weapon.
About that last bit: Warren was arrested yesterday for (allegedly) hitting three parked cars with her Prius and fleeing the scene Monday night. Not surprisingly, she was apprehended, breathalyzed and charged with DUI. To quote an anonymous member of LA's finest: "She was really hammered".
More surprisingly, Warren kicked an officer during the arrest, and later slipped out of her handcuffs and tried to escape from the LA police station. Thankfully for the driving public, tall, blonde, fashion models are easy to pick out of a crowd, and Warren was quickly recaptured.
Warren's bail was set at $100,000 -- which some plutocrat apparently paid, because she's now been sprung. LA friends, let's be careful out there.