The Ultimate Guide To Cleaner, Greener Driving!
Our mission at Green Car Reports is to help you decipher the rapidly changing world of “green” cars: hybrids, plug-in hybrids, electric vehicles, and everything in between! We report with an eye toward which green cars benefit the Earth...and which don’t do as well.
The Very Latest Green Car News
Green Car Reports is truly passionate about green cars, and that passion shows in our comprehensive, up-to-the-minute coverage of the segment. We drive and review all green cars on the market, offer you advice and tips on going green, and keep green car enthusiasts in touch with the latest news and information they need to make an informed buying decision.
Guiding You Through The Green Car World Since 2008
We’re proud to have more than a decade of experience covering the ever-evolving world of green cars. Our editorial team is made up of auto industry veterans and professional journalists, headed by editor Bengt Halvorson, who has been reporting on cars and the auto industry for more than 20 years.
Green Car Reports's team includes:
- Editorial Director Martin Padgett, a 25-year veteran of auto journalism and member of the North American Car of the Year jury.
- Managing Editor Aaron Cole, who focuses on car reviews and features.
- Senior Editor Robert Duffer, who is an award-winning writer, editor, and teacher. He is a veteran automotive journalist and the Senior Editor for The Car Connection.
- Senior Editor Kirk Bell, who focuses on performance and luxury cars and also writes for Motor Authority; he also serves on the North American Car of the Year jury.
- Senior Editor Bengt Halvorson, who focuses on green vehicle coverage and Green Car Reports.
- Editor Viknesh Vijayenthiran, who focuses on performance and luxury cars and also writes for Motor Authority.
- Interactive Content Manager Joel Feder, who runs our social media, writes news and helps manage Motor Authority.
Green Car Reports is an automotive property of Internet Brands, which owns and operates the largest network of car buying and financing resources in North America, including CarsDirect, The Car Connection, Green Car Reports, and Auto Credit Express.