Social Media And Marketing
The Volt has spent a lot of time in the media - some may say a little too much time! Still, that means a lot of information to trawl through, but there are some interesting Volt-related stories out there. Jay Leno is a fan... well, he wasn't at first, but he clearly came around to the idea.
Motor sport fans might want to see the Volt tackling Pikes Peak, but the Chevy Volt Dance is a little less impressive. Not that it put off the woman who bought two... even if she gave one away. Finally, want to see one of the most unique pieces of automotive art featuring the Volt? It's fluorescent, and painted entirely in the dark. Intrigued for more? Have a sift through the links below.
- 2011 Chevy Volt: Official GM Propaganda On Why It's Better
- 2011 Chevy Volt Marketing Theme Emerges: An EV for Road Trips
- The Volt Song: What Happened, and What It Could Have Been
- Five Reasons Why The Chevrolet Volt Isn't Losing Popularity
- 2012 Chevy Volt Owner Goes Head-To-Head With Fox News, Survives
- Leno likes it... One Year, One Talk-Show Host, 11,000 Miles, And No Gasoline
- Would A 'Vette Tempt You Away From Your Electric Volt?
- NYPD Isn't Going To Ask The Chevy Volt For Its Badge
- Matt Drudge's Idiotic, Uninformed War Against The Chevy Volt
- If You Want To Attack The Volt, Try To Get Your Math Right
- Can Condos Coexist With Electric Cars? Volt Owner To Be Cut Off
- What's Wrong With Chevy Volt Ads & How To Fix Them
- Eric Bolling Doesn't Know How The Volt Works, Even After Driving One
- Latest GOP Slap At Volt: Can't Hold A Gun Rack (Hint: Bad Idea, Boys)
- Guns... Chevy Volts And Gun Racks: A Right-Winger's Perspective
- ...guns...Truth-Telling Snopes Site Goes To Bat Over Chevy Volt E-Mail
- ...and more guns! Our Semi-Exclusive Interview With The Volt Gun-Rack Guy
- Obama: I’ll Buy A Chevy Volt After My Presidency Ends
- GM CEO Akerson: We're Staying The Course On The Chevy Volt
- World's Quietest Drag Race? Nissan Leaf Vs Chevy Volt (Video)
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Enters 2012 Monte Carlo Alternative Energy Rally
- Right Wing Volt Flip-Flop? Now It's An Energy Security Hero! (Video)
- Electric-Car Politics: Attacks Hurt U.S. Innovation, Security
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Pool Party: Weirdest Ad Stunt Yet?
- Zombies! 2012 Chevrolet Volt: Saving You From Zombies In Electric Safety
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Gets New Salesman: 13-Year Old Thomas Hundal
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Owners Help With Peppy Volt Ad Campaign
- Racers Andretti, Johnson Approve Of Electric Chevy Volt
- Chevy Volt (Opel Ampera) Ad Banned In U.K. On Range Claims
- Judge 'Charged' With 'Theft' For Plugging In Chevy Volt Electric Car
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt (Vauxhall Ampera) Drives From U.K. To France, Underground
- Don't Like Your Vauxhall Ampera (Chevy Volt)? Simply Give It Back!
- Hertz Adds Chevy Volt To Car-Sharing Service, Targets Students
You know we mentioned the Volt spending a lot of time in the media? Well most of it was down to an unfortunate incident occuring during an NHTSA crash test... or in reality, several weeks after the crash test. Basically, a pack caught fire. You know the drill - the right-wing media seizes an opportunity to pounce, does so, totally misinterprets everything and then the whole thing dies down again after an official hearing. It's like the media vs. the Prius, round two...
Follow GreenCarReports on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+