LEAF basics: Useful info
With over two years of Nissan Leaf sales, we're starting to get a real idea of the car's quirks. Some are irritating--such as issues with the Carwings data service--and others are unexpected, such as the battery capacity loss of owners in hotter climates.
Among links to these attributes and more, we've also got plenty of little tips related to running a Leaf--so scan through the links below to find what you need.
- Nissan Leaf Wants Apps, Needs Your Data To Make Them Work (New!)
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Electric Car Gets IIHS 'Top Safety Pick' Rating (New!)
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Electric Car: Updates, Video At NY Auto Show (New!)
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Gets New Energy-Efficient Bose Stereo: Chicago Auto Show
- Despite AZ Woes, Most Nissan Leaf Batteries Fine, Survey Shows
- Nissan Leaf Battery Capacity Loss: Covered By Warranty, Now
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Electric Car Revealed In Japanese Trim
- Nissan Leaf-To-Home Power Station: Will It Make It To U.S.?
- Nissan Leaf Gets Remote Charger Timer With Leaf Link iPhone App
- At $5/Gallon, 2012 Nissan Leaf Electric Car Pays For Itself
- Quick-Charging Your Electric Car? It Could Be Less Full Than You Think
- Five Official Nissan Leaf Accessories You Can’t Buy In The U.S.
- Leafhacking Battery Mod Gives Extra Range, But At What Cost?
- EVSE Upgrade Testing 6.6-kW Upgrade To Halve Leaf Charging Time
- GE WattStation Vindicated, Leaf Blamed In Charging Station Woes
- Nissan, GE, Working To Solve Leaf, WattStation Charging Woes
- How To Keep Your Nissan Leaf’s Battery Pack Happy In Hot Weather
- 2012 Nissan Leaf Gets Better At Predicting Range, Charging Needs
- How Much Range Does Your Leaf Lose If You Unplug It For 8 Days?
- Nissan Leaf Battery Warranty: What You MUST Do To Keep It Valid
- 2011 Nissan Leaf: Batteries
Battery capacity loss saga