Related Photo Galleries
See more photos »
LEAF pricing, sales and production
If you're considering an electric car--any electric car--the first thing you should do is head over to our full 2012-2013 Electric Car Price Guide. There, you'll find the actual price Nissan will sell you a Leaf for, purged of the sneaky included tax breaks which many companies employ to make the price look lower.
For the 2013 Nissan Leaf, with the full $7,500 federal tax incentive left on the sidelines, but the mandatory delivery fee included, that price is $29,650.
Pricing for the 2013 model year will be announced in January 2013, and that will also include more details on the lower-priced, lower-specified model set for introduction soon. Along with production starting in Nissan's Tennessee plant, that base price may look more tempting in 2013. Want more pricing and sales details? You can find them below.
- Nissan Leaf: World's Most Popular Electric Car At 50,000 Delivered (New!)
- Will 2013 Nissan Leaf Price Cut Cause Sales To Soar? (New!)
- 2013 Nissan Leaf: Longer Range, Faster Charging, Leather Seats, And More: All The Upgrades (New!)
- Nissan Offers Almost $10K Cash Back On Leaf Electric Cars (New!)
- Nissan Leaf Electric-Car Buyers Really ARE Different, Says Dealer (New!)
- Nissan Celebrates Leaf Electric Car's Second Birthday (New!)
- Nissan CEO Admits 2012 Leaf Sales Goal Won't Be Reached
- Nissan: Leaf Sales Lower Than Expected, But We're United Behind It
- 2012 Nissan Leaf Gets Even Cheaper: Now, $139/Month Lease
- Nissan To Reboot Leaf Effort, Asks Electric-Car Fans For Help
- 2012 Nissan Leaf Lease Now $219 A Month, Incentives Increase
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Electric Car To Use New, Cheaper Battery Cells: UPDATED
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Edges Closer To Production In Smyrna, TN
- 2012 Nissan Leaf Electric Cars Offered At Up To $5,000 Off
- 2017 Nissan Leaf: Will It Cost The Same As A 2012 Golf?
- Think The 2012 Nissan Leaf Is Too Expensive? Australians Pay $52K
- Nissan Sticks With 20K Leafs In U.S. By End Of (Fiscal) Year
- 2012 Nissan Leaf Leases: $289 For Base SV, $319 For Nicer SL
- Year-Old Nissan Leaf Electric Car: Worth 70 Or 95 Percent Of New Price?
- 2012 Nissan Leaf: Now Available To Order Nationwide, Deliveries By Summer
- U.S. Sales Of The Nissan Leaf Electric Car Now Over 10,000
- 2012 Nissan Leaf: No More Reservation Fees, Buy Like Any Other Car